Rebecca Clarke is a Recruitment Marketer at Prominence. Her mission is to elevate the profile of the recruitment industry and to help recruitment agencies in Australia and NZ to attract relevant clients and candidates to their business. With 17 years’ experience in the recruitment industry, she is passionate about helping the sector thrive, with other pursuits including running #AskARecruiter Meetups and representing the industry on the RCSA Council.
Feedback from last year’s Prominence session was that it was one of the most engaging and informative hosts, delivering a session that contained lots of practical tips and takeaways.
This year they are back armed with completely new content, covering the following topics:
- Apple/IBM/Amazon level digital advertising without the budget
- How your brand can compete on a level playing field
- Detailed ROI tracking
- Avoid wasted spend, tracking for everything including phone calls
- Re-engaging your client and candidate database
- Your database was once your biggest asset, it can be that way again
- Avoiding lost business
- Many agencies lose business without even knowing so, we’ll show you how to avoid this
- Google secrets to get your website found
- The top ways to ensure your website can be found from Google search
- Using marketing to secure retained work
- The holy grail and it’s not as hard as it sounds!