TOPIC: WEBSITE SEO & MARKETING AUTOMATION
As Director of Prominence, Chris is the first-person recruiters speak to when trying to get a handle on their marketing activity. He is also highly involved in the day to day delivery on all client accounts but is slowly learning to let his fantastic team take care of business and to only interfere when needed!
Chris is inspired by people that break the mould and try to make things better.
Feedback from last year was that Chris was one of the most engaging and informative hosts, delivering a session that contained lots of practical tips and takeaways.
This year he is back armed with completely new content, covering the following topics:
- Apple/IBM/Amazon level digital advertising without the budget
- How your brand can compete on a level playing field
- Detailed ROI tracking
- Avoid wasted spend, tracking for everything including phone calls
- Re-engaging your client and candidate database
- Your database was once your biggest asset, it can be that way again
- Avoiding lost business
- Many agencies lose business without even knowing so, we’ll show you how to avoid this
- Google secrets to get your website found
- The top ways to ensure your website can be found from Google search
- Using marketing to secure retained work
- The holy grail and it’s not as hard as it sounds!